Monday, July 21, 2008

Life's "Storms"

A local pastor talked about Life's Storms. He said life is made up of "storms" everyone is either approaching their next storm, currently in a storm or just getting out of a storm. I would like to think that we are slowly making it out of our current storm. Although I know of those whose storms are much more damaging than ours.....leaving the family business is the best and hardest thing that we have ever had to do, as well as leaving our family to make a new home in a new place. This is.....difficult. The emotions cannot help but pour out of me as I am typing this. Tomorrow we leave to search for a new job, and a new home. I have never been more than a 1.5 hours from my parents...my best friends. I now look to the future of being 12 hours away.

I know that I am moving with my Best friend, and that on December 27, 2003 I vowed to go anywhere with him, he is my life, my love and my future.

Please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes to you and Troy!!! God will lead you and your family in the right direction. He has great plans for you!

We will keep you in our prayers.

Lis said...

Praying for you this week! God is so good - I can't wait to hear what you find! Love ya! Lis

Kellie said...

I stumbled upon your blog today and just wanted to wish you good luck. I know what you mean about storms in life (that's the title of my blog). Just know that God works wonders and 'this too shall pass.'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones