Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

While reflecting this morning on the new year that has begun, I again realize that God works in mysterious ways. Are we doing the work that God has created us to do? Are we where we are suppose to be? Have we touched lives in the past year, and are there some that may have slipped by us in the busyness of life? I ask that as you are thinking about "New Years Resolutions" that you not lose sight of our purpose on this earth. And that we remember why we celebrate this CHRISTmas season. God Bless All and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

dorie456 said...

Hi Rachel, Troy and Zach! I Love your pictures, videos and notes. I will come to your blog often! You guys are such a joy and I'm so proud of you. Continue to keep Jesus at the center of your lives!!
I LOVE YOU!! Aunt Doris :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones