Monday, June 16, 2008

Sorry...

This past weekend has been a whirlwind. I was back in the hospital due to another Kidney stone, this one which is still with me, is 8 mm is size. Doctors usually say anything over 5 mm is too large to be passed normally, but we will see. Please pray for me during this time. When it is not moving it does not hurt, but as soon as it starts to move it causes great pain. I could be anywhere when this starts to move. Pray that I am somewhere, where I can get home ASAP. God's Timing is perfect, I just need to remind myself of that.

2 comments:

Grandma K said...

We do know that God is in control, and we pray for quick and minimal pain in the passing of this kidney stone. We also know that His timing is perfect, and He has a plan ! We Love You all. Mom K

dorie456 said...

WOW, grandma k wrote a message. I'm impressed! :-) I have to pick on someone..... I do pray that you pass this stone with the least amount of disruption to your life Rachel!! I LOVE YOU!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones