Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fruit of the Spirit

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23


People always say that Patience is a virtue. Well, I think when God was creating me, he forgot to add that into the mix. No, but really I (and if you know me well you're laughing right now) I have a hard time being patient. Troy always is reminding me to try to be patient, well easier said than done. I am having a hard time right now with not knowing where we are going as well as having no idea what the time frame is for the move. Please pray for us to be given extra patience during this time that is taking our utmost faith.

1 comment:

dorie456 said...

I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU, THAT THE LORD WILL SHOWER YOU WITH INCREDIBLE PATIENCE! PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER ME IN THE NEXT WEEK. I HAVE 4 FINAL EXAMS BETWEEN NEXT MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY! INCLUDING AN ORAL EXAM ON MONDAY, THAT I'M PRETTY NERVOUS ABOUT!!
I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES OF ZACH AND BEN. BEN IS GROWING!! I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING A PICTURE OF HIM SMILING!! I PRAY THE LORD'S STRENGTH AND SPIRITUAL PROTECTION OVER YOUR WHOLE HOUSEHOLD! MAY JESUS KEEP ALL YOUR EYES AND HEARTS FOCUSED ON HIM ONLY! I LOVE YOU AND AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones