Friday, February 1, 2008

A Willing Spirt

While reading my Bible Study this week entitled "A Willing Spirit" I was thinking about the upcoming decisions that Troy and I are trying to make. (I know that no one actually knows what these decisions entail, I promise when we feel the time is right we will share) Anyways the Author talks about our willingness to say yes to God without asking how, when and why. I believe that it is easier said then done. I want to rearrange our lives to accomplish God's plan, how do we know what his plans are? I feel like there is so much room for interpretation. Anyways, we don't expect answers, but feel free to leave comments.

1 comment:

dorie456 said...

I read your note and will be in contact with some input. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU Troy and Rachel! I LOVE YOU!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones